MIAMI GARDENS, FL – Rescue crews rushed a child to the hospital after being hit by a sport utility vehicle in Miami Gardens, NBC Miami reported.
The 10-year-old was riding a bicycle Saturday in the area of Northwest 47th Avenue and Northwest 191st Street and was hit by the SUV at about 12:23 p.m.
Police said that the victim was flown to an area hospital, and was reported to be in stable condition. There was no information available on the condition of the SUV driver.
There was no immediate word on whether there would be any arrests in the case.
If you were hit by a car while riding a bicycle on the roads of South Florida, contact the Hickey Law Firm for legal guidance. Our Miami bicycle accident lawyers can pursue compensation for your medical costs and other expenses depending on the circumstances of your case. To schedule a free consultation, call 888-913-4296, text 844-984-1937, or contact us via the form on our site.
- Broward Authorities Arrest Woman in Connection With Hit-and-Run That Injured a Child
- News: Child killed, 2 others injured in hit-and-run crash on Florida’s Turnpike
- Child Hospitalized After Hit-and-Run in Broward
- Child Hospitalized After Vehicle and Train Collide
- Two-Year-Old Child Drowns in Swimming Pool of Pompano Beach Apartment Complex
- Toyota Recalls 75,000 Vehicles Due to Child Seat Anchor Defect
- Girl Dies From Injuries Sustained in Hit-and-Run That Killed Two Other Children
- News: Adult, child fatally struck by car while pushing disabled vehicle in Hallandale Beach
Read all Miami child injury news posts
Attorney John H. (Jack) Hickey and his team handle a wide range of cases, including but not limited to cruise ship accidents, admiralty and maritime accident cases, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, railroad accidents and car accidents. We represent victims from all over the nation, the world and the state of Florida.