Months after a hit-and-run car crash killed two girls in Broward County, a third girl has died from the injuries she sustained in the crash.
NBCMiami.com reports that 10-year-old Laziyah Stukes died on Monday from injuries she sustained in the crash on December 27, 2021. Stukes was one of six children that a hit-and-run driver struck as the children played outside near the 2400 block of Powerline Road.
— WPLG Local 10 News (@WPLGLocal10)
July 14, 2022
The crash also killed a five-year-old child and a six-year-old child. Two children were also injured in the collision.
Authorities identified the driver responsible for the tragedy as 28-year-old Sean Charles Greer, who they say illegally fled the scene after striking the children.
Authorities later identified and arrested Greer.
If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury due to someone else’s negligence, contact us today. We will lead you on the journey to justice. We will show you the way. We will explain the process, what we have done, and what we will do. Take our hand and walk with us. We have a team ready for you now.
- Broward Authorities Arrest Woman in Connection With Hit-and-Run That Injured a Child
- News: Child killed, 2 others injured in hit-and-run crash on Florida’s Turnpike
- Child Hospitalized After Hit-and-Run in Broward
- Child Hospitalized After Vehicle and Train Collide
- Two-Year-Old Child Drowns in Swimming Pool of Pompano Beach Apartment Complex
- Toyota Recalls 75,000 Vehicles Due to Child Seat Anchor Defect
- News: Child hit by vehicle while riding bicycle in Miami Gardens
- News: Adult, child fatally struck by car while pushing disabled vehicle in Hallandale Beach
Read all Miami child injury news posts
Attorney John H. (Jack) Hickey and his team handle a wide range of cases, including but not limited to cruise ship accidents, admiralty and maritime accident cases, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, railroad accidents and car accidents. We represent victims from all over the nation, the world and the state of Florida.