Lisa C. Goodman
Personal Injury, Motor Vehicle, Cruise Ship, Recreational Boating, and Jet Ski Accident Attorneys Serving Florida.
Miami trial lawyer Lisa Goodman studied at the University of Florida and earned a B.S. prior to graduating cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law. Before joining Hickey Law Firm, Lisa spent 4 years litigating civil rights cases primarily in federal courts. She is admitted to practice law in Florida, and the United States District Courts for the Southern, Middle and Northern Districts of Florida. Lisa was recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in the area of Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs.
Education and Bar Admissions
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, cum laude, 2015
- B.S, University of Florida, 2011
- Admitted to The Florida Bar: 2015
- Admissions: United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida;
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida;
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida; and
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals