A child was reportedly injured in a hit-and-run crash in Broward on Thursday afternoon.
Local10.com reports that the crash occurred in Oakland Park near Northwest 43 Street and Fifth Avenue. The report did not give details as to how the crash occurred.
Following the collision, the child required treatment at a local hospital. The report did not detail the nature of the victim’s injuries or the child’s medical condition.
— WPLG Local 10 News (@WPLGLocal10)
August 11, 2022
There was some confusion as to the type of vehicle that struck the child. While initial reports indicate that an SUV was involved, Gerdy St. Louis of Broward Sheriff’s Office was not able to confirm the report.
If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury due to someone else’s negligence, contact us today. We will lead you on the journey to justice. We will show you the way. We will explain the process, what we have done, and what we will do. Take our hand and walk with us. We have a team ready for you now.
- Broward Authorities Arrest Woman in Connection With Hit-and-Run That Injured a Child
- News: Child killed, 2 others injured in hit-and-run crash on Florida’s Turnpike
- Child Hospitalized After Vehicle and Train Collide
- Two-Year-Old Child Drowns in Swimming Pool of Pompano Beach Apartment Complex
- Toyota Recalls 75,000 Vehicles Due to Child Seat Anchor Defect
- Girl Dies From Injuries Sustained in Hit-and-Run That Killed Two Other Children
- News: Child hit by vehicle while riding bicycle in Miami Gardens
- News: Adult, child fatally struck by car while pushing disabled vehicle in Hallandale Beach
Read all Miami child injury news posts
Attorney John H. (Jack) Hickey and his team handle a wide range of cases, including but not limited to cruise ship accidents, admiralty and maritime accident cases, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, railroad accidents and car accidents. We represent victims from all over the nation, the world and the state of Florida.