The incident occurred on Hallandale Beach Boulevard, where a Jeep had become disabled in the roadway.
According to police, a man driving an Uber and his son stopped to try and help the stranded driver get the Jeep out of the road. As they were pushing the stalled vehicle, the Jeep driver, the Uber driver and the boy were all struck from behind by the driver of a Ford.
The Jeep driver and the boy were rushed to an area hospital, where they were pronounced dead. The two other injured victims remain hospitalized.
Police said the Ford driver stayed at the scene and then was treated and released from a hospital. The crash remains under investigation.
If you have been injured or lost a loved one in a car crash in South Florida due to another driver’s negligence, turn to the Hickey Law Firm for legal assistance. Our dedicated Miami car accident lawyers will review the circumstances of your case and help you seek the financial compensation you are entitled to. Call us at 888-913-4296, text 844-984-1937, or contact us online to arrange a free consultation.
- Broward Authorities Arrest Woman in Connection With Hit-and-Run That Injured a Child
- News: Child killed, 2 others injured in hit-and-run crash on Florida’s Turnpike
- Child Hospitalized After Hit-and-Run in Broward
- Child Hospitalized After Vehicle and Train Collide
- Two-Year-Old Child Drowns in Swimming Pool of Pompano Beach Apartment Complex
- Toyota Recalls 75,000 Vehicles Due to Child Seat Anchor Defect
- Girl Dies From Injuries Sustained in Hit-and-Run That Killed Two Other Children
- News: Child hit by vehicle while riding bicycle in Miami Gardens
Read all Miami child injury news posts
Attorney John H. (Jack) Hickey and his team handle a wide range of cases, including but not limited to cruise ship accidents, admiralty and maritime accident cases, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, railroad accidents and car accidents. We represent victims from all over the nation, the world and the state of Florida.