Personal Injury, Motor Vehicle, Cruise Ship, Recreational Boating, and Jet Ski Accident Attorneys Serving Florida
Miami trial lawyer Loretta Guevara studied at Florida International University and earned a BA in Political Science with a minor in Criminal Justice prior to graduating cum laude from the St. Thomas School of Law. Before joining Hickey Law Firm, Loretta spent nearly 6 years handling first- and third-party property insurance and personal injury matters. She is admitted to practice law in Florida, and the United States District Courts for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida.
Education and Bar Admissions
- J.D., St. Thomas School of Law, cum laude, 2017
- BA in Political Science; Minor in Criminal Justice, Florida International University, 2013
- Admitted to The Florida Bar: 2017
- Admissions: United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida; and
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida