A crash involving a vehicle and a freight train left one person hospitalized on Monday.
DEVELOPING: A child was transported to the hospital with minor injuries after a vehicle collided with a freight train in Dania Beach. https://t.co/7b70c1gz3f
— WSVN 7 News (@wsvn)
August 8, 2022
Other passengers of the vehicle suffered minor injuries but reportedly declined hospital treatment.
The report does not give an update as to the child’s condition.
Authorities continue to investigate the crash.
If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury due to someone else’s negligence, contact us today. We will lead you on the journey to justice. We will show you the way. We will explain the process, what we have done, and what we will do. Take our hand and walk with us. We have a team ready for you now.
- Broward Authorities Arrest Woman in Connection With Hit-and-Run That Injured a Child
- News: Child killed, 2 others injured in hit-and-run crash on Florida’s Turnpike
- Child Hospitalized After Hit-and-Run in Broward
- Two-Year-Old Child Drowns in Swimming Pool of Pompano Beach Apartment Complex
- Toyota Recalls 75,000 Vehicles Due to Child Seat Anchor Defect
- Girl Dies From Injuries Sustained in Hit-and-Run That Killed Two Other Children
- News: Child hit by vehicle while riding bicycle in Miami Gardens
- News: Adult, child fatally struck by car while pushing disabled vehicle in Hallandale Beach
Read all Miami child injury news posts
Attorney John H. (Jack) Hickey and his team handle a wide range of cases, including but not limited to cruise ship accidents, admiralty and maritime accident cases, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, railroad accidents and car accidents. We represent victims from all over the nation, the world and the state of Florida.