News: 1 person dead in fiery car accident in Oakland Park
OAKLAND PARK, FL – One person was killed in a car accident that disrupted traffic in Oakland Park Wednesday morning, authorities said.
According to NBC Miami, deputies from the Broward Sheriff’s Office responded to the scene in the area of Dixie Highway and Oakland Park Boulevard after the incident was reported at about 1 a.m.
First responders arrived to find that a car had caught fire after crashing. One victim was pulled from the vehicle and was pronounced dead at the scene, but the person was not immediately identified. The fire was extinguished by Oakland Park firefighters.
No details were released about what led to the wreck.
Oakland Park Boulevard was shut down in both directions between Dixie Highway and Northeast Sixth Avenue for the investigation.
Speak with our respected Miami car accident lawyers now. We only receive compensation if there is a settlement or verdict in your favor. To schedule your Free consultation, call 305.371.8000 or complete our contact form. We represent personal injury victims throughout Florida and across the United States.
- Former South Florida high school football star dead after car accident
- 1 dead, 2 injured following car accident in Miami Gardens
- Man arrested for Hollywood car accident that left 2 people dead
- 18-year-old arrested in connection with fatal Oakland Park car accident
- Man facing DUI charges for fatal 2020 car accident in Doral
- Car accident on U.S. 1 injures driver, shuts down northbound lanes
- Driver arrested for vehicular homicide in fatal 2020 car accident in Sunrise
- 20-year-old driver dies in high-speed car accident in Boca Raton
- Woman sentenced for car accident that killed Fort Lauderdale police detective
Attorney John H. (Jack) Hickey and his team handle a wide range of cases, including but not limited to cruise ship accidents, admiralty and maritime accident cases, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, railroad accidents and car accidents. We represent victims from all over the nation, the world and the state of Florida.