News: 20-year-old driver dies in high-speed car accident in Boca Raton
BOCA RATON, FL – Authorities said a driver was killed in a high-speed car crash in Palm Beach County early Saturday morning.
The Palm Beach Post reports the incident took place on Palmetto Park Road near St. Andrews Boulevard in Boca Raton shortly before 3 a.m.
Investigators said 20-year-old Kevin Powell was driving a BMW sedan west on Palmetto Park when he lost control of the vehicle while traveling at a high rate of speed. The car drifted, went onto a median and hit a tree, then continued rotating and crashed into another tree.
Powell, a Highland Beach resident, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Speak with our respected Miami car accident lawyers now. We only receive compensation if there is a settlement or verdict in your favor. To schedule your Free consultation, call 305.371.8000 or complete our contact form. We represent personal injury victims throughout Florida and across the United States.
- Former South Florida high school football star dead after car accident
- 1 dead, 2 injured following car accident in Miami Gardens
- Man arrested for Hollywood car accident that left 2 people dead
- 18-year-old arrested in connection with fatal Oakland Park car accident
- 1 person dead in fiery car accident in Oakland Park
- Man facing DUI charges for fatal 2020 car accident in Doral
- Car accident on U.S. 1 injures driver, shuts down northbound lanes
- Driver arrested for vehicular homicide in fatal 2020 car accident in Sunrise
- Woman sentenced for car accident that killed Fort Lauderdale police detective
Attorney John H. (Jack) Hickey and his team handle a wide range of cases, including but not limited to cruise ship accidents, admiralty and maritime accident cases, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, railroad accidents and car accidents. We represent victims from all over the nation, the world and the state of Florida.