News: 1 dead, 2 injured following car accident in Miami Gardens
MIAMI GARDENS, FL – Two cars were involved in a deadly collision in Miami Gardens early Saturday morning, CBS Miami reports.
According to investigators, the driver of a Nissan Altima going east on Northwest 183rd Street made a U-turn on Northwest 12th Avenue at about 3 a.m. The vehicle crashed into a Nissan Altima.
Emergency crews responded to the scene and used the Jaws of Life to extricate people from the cars. A passenger in the Altima was pronounced dead after being flown to an area hospital. Both drivers were hospitalized and were listed in stable condition.
Police are investigating the cause of the accident.
Speak with our respected Miami car accident lawyers now. We only receive compensation if there is a settlement or verdict in your favor. To schedule your Free consultation, call 305.371.8000 or complete our contact form. We represent personal injury victims throughout Florida and across the United States.
- Former South Florida high school football star dead after car accident
- Man arrested for Hollywood car accident that left 2 people dead
- 18-year-old arrested in connection with fatal Oakland Park car accident
- 1 person dead in fiery car accident in Oakland Park
- Man facing DUI charges for fatal 2020 car accident in Doral
- Driver arrested for vehicular homicide in fatal 2020 car accident in Sunrise
- 20-year-old driver dies in high-speed car accident in Boca Raton
- Woman sentenced for car accident that killed Fort Lauderdale police detective
Attorney John H. (Jack) Hickey and his team handle a wide range of cases, including but not limited to cruise ship accidents, admiralty and maritime accident cases, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, railroad accidents and car accidents. We represent victims from all over the nation, the world and the state of Florida.