MIAMI BEACH, FL – A driver was arrested following a pedestrian accident in Miami Beach on Saturday morning.
According to a report by WSVN, the driver of a Kia sedan lost control of the vehicle on Collins Avenue at about 9 a.m. and struck a woman who was walking on the sidewalk near a hotel. A witness said the driver lost control after trying to pass another vehicle.
The victim was taken to Jackson Memorial Hospital, where she was listed in stable condition.
The driver of the Kia, who police said was a male juvenile, was arrested following the incident.
If you or a loved one were struck by a vehicle on the roads of South Florida, turn to the Hickey Law Firm for help. Our experienced Miami pedestrian accident attorneys can fight for financial compensation to help with the expenses you are facing during this challenging time. You can schedule a free consultation by calling 888-913-4296, texting 844-984-1937, or contacting us online.
- Another Brightline Train Hit a Miami Pedestrian
- Highway closed in Coconut Grove following pedestrian accident
- Pedestrian fatally struck by vehicle on Federal Highway in Dania Beach
- Search underway for driver who hit pedestrian on I-95 in Hollywood
- Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Broward Saturday Night
- Police searching for driver who left scene of fatal pedestrian accident in Hallandale Beach
- Collision in Fort Lauderdale causes car to fatally strike pedestrian
Attorney John H. (Jack) Hickey and his team handle a wide range of cases, including but not limited to cruise ship accidents, admiralty and maritime accident cases, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, railroad accidents and car accidents. We represent victims from all over the nation, the world and the state of Florida.