HALLANDALE BEACH, FL – Police in Hallandale Beach are seeking the public’s help in solving a deadly hit-and-run incident that occurred last month.
According to WSVN, police released a description of the vehicle they are looking for in connection with the July 31 crash on State Road 9.
Two pedestrians were struck by a southbound vehicle on the right shoulder of the roadway, leaving one dead and another injured. The driver left the scene afterwards.
The vehicle being sought is a recent model Celestite Toyota Corolla with damage to the front passenger side and a missing mirror, police said.
Anyone with information on the vehicle or the driver involved was asked to contact Hallandale Beach Police or Broward County Crime Stoppers.
If a loved one has died in an accident due to a driver’s wrongful actions, contact the experienced Miami wrongful death lawyers at the Hickey Law Firm today. Our knowledgeable legal team can help your family file a wrongful death lawsuit and guide you through the entire process. To discuss your individual case with us, call 888-913-4296, text 844-984-1937, or reach out online to set up a free consultation.
- Another Brightline Train Hit a Miami Pedestrian
- Highway closed in Coconut Grove following pedestrian accident
- Woman struck by vehicle while walking near hotel on Collins Avenue in Miami Beach
- Pedestrian fatally struck by vehicle on Federal Highway in Dania Beach
- Search underway for driver who hit pedestrian on I-95 in Hollywood
- Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Broward Saturday Night
- Collision in Fort Lauderdale causes car to fatally strike pedestrian
Attorney John H. (Jack) Hickey and his team handle a wide range of cases, including but not limited to cruise ship accidents, admiralty and maritime accident cases, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, railroad accidents and car accidents. We represent victims from all over the nation, the world and the state of Florida.