COCONUT GROVE, FL – Drivers were alerted to a road closure in Coconut Grove Thursday morning following a pedestrian accident.
According to a tweet from Total Traffic Miami at 9:44 a.m., S. Dixie Highway (US-1) was shut down at Southwest 27th Avenue due to a serious crash involving a pedestrian. No further details were provided about the victim or the circumstances of the incident.
Drivers were advised to use Bayshore or Coral Way until further notice until the roadway opened later in the morning.
Have you been struck by a vehicle while walking in South Florida? Then contact the Hickey Law Firm today to discuss your case with our Miami car accident lawyers. We will fight on your behalf throughout the legal process to give you the best opportunity for obtaining financial compensation. For a free review of your case, call 888-913-4296, text 844-984-1937, or reach out to us online.
- Another Brightline Train Hit a Miami Pedestrian
- Woman struck by vehicle while walking near hotel on Collins Avenue in Miami Beach
- Pedestrian fatally struck by vehicle on Federal Highway in Dania Beach
- Search underway for driver who hit pedestrian on I-95 in Hollywood
- Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Broward Saturday Night
- Police searching for driver who left scene of fatal pedestrian accident in Hallandale Beach
- Collision in Fort Lauderdale causes car to fatally strike pedestrian
Attorney John H. (Jack) Hickey and his team handle a wide range of cases, including but not limited to cruise ship accidents, admiralty and maritime accident cases, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, railroad accidents and car accidents. We represent victims from all over the nation, the world and the state of Florida.