Toyota is recalling over 450,000 vehicles due to a defect that can cause the cars to lose stability in certain situations.
RECALL ALERT: Toyota recalls 460,000 vehicles for stability control glitch
— WAFB (@WAFB)
April 14, 2022
MSN.com reports that the defect affects the vehicles’ Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) which is designed to help drivers keep the vehicles under control during difficult driving conditions. The defect can prevent the system from automatically engaging when it is supposed to.
The report says that 10 models of Toyota and Lexus are affected, including “Toyota and Lexus vehicles: Toyota Venza, Mirai, RAV4 Hybrid, RAV4 Prime, Sienna HV and Highlander HV models, and Lexus LS500h, LX600, NX350h and NX450h+ models.”
If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury due to someone else’s negligence, contact us today. We will lead you on the journey to justice. We will show you the way. We will explain the process, what we have done, and what we will do. Take our hand and walk with us. We have a team ready for you now.
- Ferrari Recalls Over 23,000 Vehicles Due to Dangerous Brake Fluid Defect
- Toyota Recalls 75,000 Vehicles Due to Child Seat Anchor Defect
- Toyota Issues Recall For Defect That Could Cause Wheels To Roll Off
- Nissan to Recall Over 300,000 Vehicles For Defect That Could Cause SUV Hoods To Pop Up
- Report: Goodyear Knew Of Deadly Defect for Up to 20 Years
- BMW Recalls Over 900,000 Vehicles in the U.S. Due to Defect That Can Cause Fire
- KIA Recalls Over 70,000 Vehicles Due To Defect That Could Cause Fire
Attorney John H. (Jack) Hickey and his team handle a wide range of cases, including but not limited to cruise ship accidents, admiralty and maritime accident cases, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, railroad accidents and car accidents. We represent victims from all over the nation, the world and the state of Florida.