Luxury automaker Ferrari is recalling tens of thousands of vehicles due to a defect that could cause the vehicles to suffer brake failure.
CarAndDriver.com reports that Ferrari is recalling approximately 23,000 vehicles stretching from model year 2005 to 2022. Considering that Ferrari only manufactures a fraction of the quantity of vehicles as other car companies, the recall represents a sizeable portion of the vehicles produced during that time.
— Road & Track (@RoadandTrack)
August 8, 2022
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) the recalled automobiles have a brake fluid reservoir cap that can sometimes fail to properly vent, which can lead to a leak of braking fluid. A significant brake fluid leak could result in loss of braking power.
Ferrari drivers should monitor their vehicles for any brake fluid warnings. If the car should issue such a warning drivers should pull over and call Ferrari roadside assistance, the report indicates.
If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury due to someone else’s negligence, contact us today. We will lead you on the journey to justice. We will show you the way. We will explain the process, what we have done, and what we will do. Take our hand and walk with us. We have a team ready for you now.
- Toyota Recalls 75,000 Vehicles Due to Child Seat Anchor Defect
- Toyota Issues Recall For Defect That Could Cause Wheels To Roll Off
- Nissan to Recall Over 300,000 Vehicles For Defect That Could Cause SUV Hoods To Pop Up
- Report: Goodyear Knew Of Deadly Defect for Up to 20 Years
- Toyota Recalls 460,000 Vehicles for Defect That Could Cause Instability
- BMW Recalls Over 900,000 Vehicles in the U.S. Due to Defect That Can Cause Fire
- KIA Recalls Over 70,000 Vehicles Due To Defect That Could Cause Fire
Attorney John H. (Jack) Hickey and his team handle a wide range of cases, including but not limited to cruise ship accidents, admiralty and maritime accident cases, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, railroad accidents and car accidents. We represent victims from all over the nation, the world and the state of Florida.