Welcome to Hickey Law Firm, P.A.
Experienced Miami Injury Lawyers Fighting for You
Miami injury attorney John H. (Jack) Hickey has experience trying – and winning – representing people all across the United States and worldwide in cases all around Florida. Cases include personal injury, maritime and admiralty, cruise ship accidents, product liability, negligent security, medical malpractice, wrongful death and catastrophic injuries, spinal cord injuries that cause paralysis and traumatic brain injuries that cause permanent brain damage and seizures from brain damage. He will stand up for your rights and fight to get you the just compensation you need and deserve.
Personal injury and maritime attorney John H. (Jack) Hickey and the legal team at Hickey Law Firm, P.A. are dedicated to helping all personal injury victims in Florida. At Hickey Law Firm, P.A., located in Miami, we speak English and Spanish, so we can accommodate a diverse range of clients. If you need a personal injury attorney in Florida who can provide experience, quality and results, contact Hickey today. We represent clients all across Florida, including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, The Florida Keys, Tampa and Orlando, and throughout the nation and the world – we represent people from all over the world against cruise lines and others.
Choose an Experienced Miami and Fort Lauderdale Injury Lawyer
Miami injury lawyer John H. (Jack) Hickey’s extensive experience includes:
- Member, Board of Governors of The Florida Bar (2008 – present)
- Past President of the Dade County Bar Association, the largest voluntary bar association in Florida (2003 – 2004)
- Board Certified Trial Lawyer by the National Board of Trial Advocacy (NBTA), which is the only national certification program for trial attorneys and is accredited by the American Bar Association
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer by The Florida Bar since 1990
- Chosen by his peers as a “Florida Super Lawyer” in the area of personal injury plaintiff in Florida Super Lawyers
- Chosen by his peers as one of the “Legal Elite” in Florida Trend Magazine
- Chosen by his peers for a Martindale Hubbell A/V rating, the highest rating available
- Chosen as a “Top Lawyer” in the areas of personal injury and maritime by the South Florida Legal Guide
- Lifetime Member of the Florida Council of Bar Association Presidents
- Lifetime Member of The Florida Bar Foundation
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocate’s Forum for achieving settlements and verdicts in excess of $1 million
- Recognized in “Who’s Who in America”
- Recognized in “Who’s Who in American Law”
- Leader’s Forum Member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Past Chair, the Florida Bar Admiralty Law Committee
- Past Chair, American Association for Justice Admiralty Section
We are not for everyone, and everyone is not for us. We want to help the honest, seriously injured person. Call our Miami and Fort Lauderdale injury attorneys today to find out for free if we are right for you and if you are right for us. Call toll free today for a free consultation: 1.800.215.7117.