Welcome to the website of Hickey Law Firm, P.A. Our experienced Miami area injury attorneys have over 55 years of combined experience handling personal injury, maritime, cruise ship, and product liability cases for clients who live in Florida, across the United States, and worldwide. Our lead trial lawyer, John H. (Jack) Hickey has been featured over 45 times on national television, and is one of only a few lawyers in Florida who is Double Board Certified by The Florida Bar in Civil Trial and Admiralty and Maritime law.
Your serious injuries deserve nothing less; Experience.
If you have suffered a serious personal injury, call us today at (855) 375-3727 for a free case evaluation with one of our Miami personal injury attorneys.
Experience You Can Rely On
For over 17 years, attorney John H. (Jack) Hickey represented cruise lines in cruise ship accident cases and major corporations in catastrophic injury and death cases. This experience has given him unique insight into how to effectively fight for the rights of injured victims. All of the perspective that he gained as a lawyer for “the other side” is now put to work for you, the victim.
Some of the most common case types we handle at Hickey Law Firm include:
- Cruise ship accidents
- Maritime and admiralty
- Personal injury
- Product liability
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death
- Traumatic brain injury
We Speak English and Spanish
We speak English and Spanish at our firm to accommodate a diverse range of clients. Hickey Law Firm represents clients who live around the world, in cases filed all across Florida, including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, The Florida Keys, Tampa and Orlando. We also represent people worldwide against cruise lines and related entities.
Hablamos Español en Hickey Law Firm. Manejamos casos de autos, camiones, autobuses, aviones, botes, y cruceros. Recuerde, tenemos experiencia (4 abogados con 54 años de experiencia conjunta), liderazgo (el abogado primario en cada caso, John H. (Jack) Hickey, fue Presidente de la Asociación de Abogados del Condado de Miami y actualmente forma parte de la Junta de Gobernadores del Colegio de Abogados de la Florida) y resultados (Hickey es miembro del Foro de Multi-Millonarios por los resultados que a logrado por sus clientes).
Consulta gratis. Llamada gratis: 1-800-215-7117
"Llamenos ahora. Por usted. Por su familia."
Experienced Miami Injury Attorneys
At Hickey Law Firm, we cannot represent everyone. We only accept the cases that we believe in; we represent the honest, seriously injured person. Each client is assigned a team with Jack Hickey, a case manager, and a medical case manager. The team works tirelessly to build the strongest case possible. We prepare the case to win at trial, but are open to resolve the case at any time before trial.
Jack Hickey has been a Board-Certified Civil Trial Lawyer with The Florida Bar since 1990. He has also received Board Certification as a trial lawyer by the National Board of Trial Advocacy (NBTA) – the only national certification program for trial attorneys. He has been chosen by his peers as a “Florida Super Lawyer” (2006 to present), one of the “Legal Elite” in Florida Trend Magazine (2006 to present; top 1.7% of all lawyers), and has received the highest rating possible (A/V) from Martindale-Hubbell, the international listing of attorneys.
If you are looking for an experienced Miami personal injury lawyer you can trust, please contact Hickey Law Firm, P.A. today or call (855) 375-3727 for a free case evaluation. We represent injured victims in Florida, nationwide, and worldwide in select cases.
For More information on Cruise Ship Injuries or Assaults go to: www.floridacruiseshiplawyer.com
Hickey Law Firm, P.A. represents people from all over the world. Our current and former clients are or have been from all over the United States including Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and from all over the world including Brazil, Canada, Cuba, Estonia, France, Germany, Haiti, Italy, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Norway, Peru, Portugal, Switzerland, and Serbia.
Our office is located in the international city of Miami, Florida. All of our lawyers are licensed and admitted to practice in Florida but we work with attorneys all over the United States and the world. For example, we were admitted pro hac vice to the Federal Court in Washington state in 2015, have partnered with firms all over the United States, and have hired counsel to pursue claims in other countries such as Italy.
John H. (Jack) Hickey, the lead trial lawyer of Hickey Law Firm, P.A., lectures at attorney conferences throughout the United States and abroad. Hickey has testified before a Congressional panel, lectures, and has appeared on television throughout the world. Some of his television appearances include:
- ABC- Costa Concordia
- ABC News- Jane Doe Assault
- Al Jazeera America- Korean Ferry Disaster
- BBC Radio 4 – Crimes on Cruise Ships/Prevention and Reporting
- CBS Evening News with Katie Couric- Carnival Splendor Fire
- CBS Evening News – Sexual Harassment case against a university
- CNN International- Costa Concordia
- CNN: Headline News, Starting Point with Soledad O’Brien, The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer, & Anderson Cooper 360- Costa Concordia
- CNN Newsroom- Korean Ferry Disaster
- CNN Newsroom and Starting Point- Carnival Triumph Fire
- CNN Newsroom- RCCL Grandeur of the Seas Fire
- CNN Morning Show First- Korean Ferry Disaster
- CNN Starting Point- Carnival Dream Generator
- Contra Cosa Times- Jane Doe Assault
- Court TV- George Smith Honeymooner Disappearance
- Daily Mail- Jane Doe Assault
- Fox News– George Smith Honeymooner Disappearance
- Fox News Tampa Bay- murder suicide on cruise ship
- Inside Edition- Jane Doe Assault on Carnival
- MSNBC- George Smith Honeymooner Disappearance
- Muslim Worldwide- Jane Doe Assault
- NBC- Monarch of the Seas Gas Leak
- NBC Nightly News- Carnival Triumph Fire
- New York Daily News- Jane Doe Assault
- San Jose Mercury- Jane Doe Assault
- Seattle PI- Jane Doe Assault
- Seattle Times- Jane Doe Assault
- The Mirror- Jane Doe Assault
- WBAL TV- Brooks Robinson Case
- WFOR/CBS TV- Princess Cruise Lines Tilt of Crown Princess
- WPLG TV- Brooks Robinson Case