What Can I Recover in a Cruise Ship Accident Case?

Boat accident, Jet Ski accident, Maritime and Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Florida

Posted: March 27, 2019

If you're one of the many Miami residents who enjoys cruises, it's important for you to know your legal rights on a cruise ship. And if you're injured on a cruise, you'll need an experienced maritime lawyer who can help you recover compensation that you may be owed.

Schedule Your Consultation Today

Jack Hickey is double-board certified in Florida for both civil and maritime law. He has more than 36 years of experience pursuing wrongful death and personal injury cases that occurred on the high seas. He serves clients in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, the state of Florida, and nationwide. Call (855) 375-3727 to schedule a consultation.