MIAMI, FL – An accident on U.S. 1 in Miami Wednesday left a driver injured and slowed traffic along the highway, reports WSVN.
Police said an elderly driver suffered a medical episode and lost control of their vehicle while headed north on U.S. 1 near the intersection with Southwest 27th Avenue in the Coconut Grove area.
The vehicle rolled over and ended up on its roof in the northbound lanes. The driver was hospitalized, but no details were immediately provided on the person’s condition.
Traffic was backed up through the area as the northbound lanes of U.S. 1 were closed before reopening later on.
Speak with our respected Miami car accident lawyers now. We only receive compensation if there is a settlement or verdict in your favor. To schedule your Free consultation, call 305.371.8000 or complete our contact form. We represent personal injury victims throughout Florida and across the United States.
- Former South Florida high school football star dead after car accident
- 1 dead, 2 injured following car accident in Miami Gardens
- Man arrested for Hollywood car accident that left 2 people dead
- 18-year-old arrested in connection with fatal Oakland Park car accident
- 1 person dead in fiery car accident in Oakland Park
- Man facing DUI charges for fatal 2020 car accident in Doral
- Driver arrested for vehicular homicide in fatal 2020 car accident in Sunrise
- 20-year-old driver dies in high-speed car accident in Boca Raton
- Woman sentenced for car accident that killed Fort Lauderdale police detective
Attorney John H. (Jack) Hickey and his team handle a wide range of cases, including but not limited to cruise ship accidents, admiralty and maritime accident cases, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, railroad accidents and car accidents. We represent victims from all over the nation, the world and the state of Florida.