Where Do I Have to File A Claim for A Car Accident?

Personal Injury, Motor Vehicle, Cruise Ship, Recreational Boating, and Jet Ski Accident Attorneys Serving Florida.

Posted: July 15, 2019

You must file your car accident claim or lawsuit in the state where the accident took place. So, if you’re visiting Miami, Florida from Oklahoma, you’ll need to file a police report and pursue your personal injury lawsuit in Miami. Learn more from our car accident lawyer in the video below.

If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, please contact the Hickey Law Firm in Miami today at (305) 371-8000 to for a FREE consultation. Our experienced attorney, John H. (Jack) Hickey, serves clients nationwide and in nearby Florida areas.

Category :