Tropical Storm Dorian Prompts Cruise Ship Itinerary Changes
As weather experts predict that Tropical Storm Dorian may soon reach hurricane strength, cruise ships traveling in the Caribbean are diverting their paths to avoid the powerful storm.
Cruise Critic.com reports that major cruise lines, including Carnival, Royal Caribbean, and Disney Cruise Line, have made changes to their scheduled travel plans.
The changes include:
- The Carnival Breeze will be skipping a stop in San Juan, Puerto Rico on August 28, and instead will spend a day at sea.
- The Carnival Sunrise has changed the order of stops, but is expected to visit all of the scheduled ports of call.
- The Disney Fantasy has swapped calling on the ports of Tortola and St. Thomas, and will stop in Grand Cayman and Cozumel instead.
- The Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas has swapped calling on the ports of Nassau, St. Thomas and St. Kitts, and will stop in Labadee, Falmouth and Cozumel instead.
- The Royal Caribbean Symphony of the Seas will be calling on the ports of Labadee, San Juan and Perfect Day at CocoCay.
- The Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas will be calling on the ports of Perfect Day at CocoCay, Cozumel, Roatan and Costa Maya.
Attorney John H. (Jack) Hickey and his team handle a wide range of cases, including but not limited to cruise ship accidents, admiralty and maritime accident cases, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, railroad accidents and car accidents. We represent victims from all over the nation, the world and the state of Florida.