POMPANO BEACH, FL - The Broward County Sheriff's Office reports a driver was killed and two other people were injured in a crash in Pompano Beach.
- Deputies responded to the scene Saturday night at the intersection of Southwest 26th Avenue and North Palm Aire Drive.
- According to investigators, 25-year-old Nelson Ervin of Pompano Beach was driving a Jeep Compass north on Southwest 26th Avenue when he entered the intersection at about 10:51 p.m. He struck the front of a southbound Buick Verano that was making a left turn onto North Palm Aire Drive.
- The two drivers and a passenger in the Compass were taken to Broward Health North. The driver of the Verano, whose name was not released, was pronounced dead. Ervin and his passenger suffered injuries that were not life-threatening.
- Traffic homicide detectives are investigating the cause of the crash.
- At the Hickey Law Firm, we understand the devastating impact a serious car accident can have, and we are dedicated to protecting the legal rights of accident victims. If you or a loved one have been injured in a crash, our experienced Miami car accident lawyers can fight for compensation to cover medical bills, lost income and other expenses you have incurred. Call us at 888-913-4296, text 844-984-1937, or contact us online to arrange a free consultation regarding your individual case.