Local Grandmother Hospitalized After Gas Explosion in Her Home
A gas explosion in a Miami-Dade home has left a local resident hospitalized with serious injuries.
Local10.com reports that Aleida Bello awakened on November 13 and went to cook breakfast for her husband. When she turned on the stove it erupted in a loud boom, blowing out windows and burning Aleida on over 45% of her body. “You need to come here now. It sounded like a bomb went off in your mom’s house,” said her daughter Jozenia Bello recalling the incident.
Aleida is now in serious condition and doctors are treating her with vacuum-sealed bags on her legs and cadaver skin.
The family is hoping that Aleida will make a speedy recovery.
If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury due to someone else’s negligence, contact us today. We will lead you on the journey to justice. We will show you the way. We will explain the process, what we have done, and what we will do. Take our hand and walk with us. We have a team ready for you now.
Attorney John H. (Jack) Hickey and his team handle a wide range of cases, including but not limited to cruise ship accidents, admiralty and maritime accident cases, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, railroad accidents and car accidents. We represent victims from all over the nation, the world and the state of Florida.