If I Fall at a Hotel or Resort in Florida, Can I Still Hire an Attorney in My State?

Personal Injury, Motor Vehicle, Cruise Ship, Recreational Boating, and Jet Ski Accident Attorneys Serving Florida.

Posted: April 8, 2019

Miami and Florida as a whole is a vacation hotspot, and it’s where many cruise ships embark on their journeys. If you’re injured at a Florida hotel, resort, or in a cruise ship accident, you need a personal injury attorney who is licensed in Florida. Jack Hickey is a Miami native and is on the Board of Governors of the Florida Bar. Learn more about vacation injuries and Florida personal injury claims in the video below.

If you or someone you know was injured while visiting Florida, please contact our Miami attorney today at (855) 375-3727 for a free case evaluation. The Hickey Law Firm serves surrounding Florida areas and nationwide.

Category :