Where Do I Have to File A Claim for A Car Accident?

Personal Injury, Motor Vehicle, Cruise Ship, Recreational Boating, and Jet Ski Accident Attorneys Serving Florida.

VIDEO TRANSCRIPT: Usually that’s going to be where the accident happened. So, let’s say we’re in Florida now, or I’m in Florida now. Let’s say: You’re here from Oklahoma. You’re here from New York City, and you have a car accident here in Florida. You need to file in Florida. It doesn’t matter that you live in New York; you live in Chicago. You got medical care in New York or Chicago. Really, generally speaking, does not matter. You need to hire a Florida attorney and file a lawsuit if you go that route. You need to file a lawsuit here in Florida.

If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, please contact the Hickey Law Firm in Miami today at (305) 371-8000 to for a FREE consultation. Our experienced attorney, John H. (Jack) Hickey, serves clients nationwide and in nearby Florida areas.