Do I Need a Florida Lawyer If I'm Injured at a Florida Resort or Hotel?

Personal Injury, Motor Vehicle, Cruise Ship, Recreational Boating, and Jet Ski Accident Attorneys Serving Florida.

VIDEO TRANSCRIPT: If you’re injured in Florida, you need to hire an attorney in Florida. You know why? Because if you’re injured in a Florida hotel or resort, you have to bring a claim or a lawsuit here. And, you’ll bring a claim in state court. You want an attorney who knows the laws in Florida, who does not have to go out and hire another attorney who’s in Florida. You want to go to the attorney in the first place that knows the laws, that’s licensed in Florida, and that knows everybody, the cast of characters, whatever the treating hospitals and the doctors, and knows the system. And, that’s an attorney in Florida. I was born and raised right here in Miami, Florida, and I am on the Board of Governors of the Florida Bar, with 103,000 members of the Florida Bar, and I know a lot of people here just because of that. I’m not saying I know everybody, and I’m not saying that you need to know everybody, but you need to be licensed in the State of Florida. We’d be glad to talk to you about any life-changing injuries or accidents you’ve been involved in.

Contact our Miami, Florida office today at (855) 375-3727 if you or a loved one was injured while in Florida. We serve clients nationwide who have suffered harm due to someone else’s negligence while in Florida or in a cruise ship accident.