Miami trial lawyer Sarah Anne Lobel studied at the University of Oxford and earned a B.A. magna cum laude from Connecticut College prior to attending the University of Miami School of Law. Before joining Hickey Law Firm, Sarah spent 6 years as an Assistant State Attorney, the last 3 of which she served in the elite gang unit. Prior to joining the gang unit, Sarah worked in other divisions of the State Attorney’s office for 3 years. Sarah has tried over 50 criminal trials. She is admitted to practice law in Florida, Illinois, and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Education and Bar Admissions
- Study Abroad Program, University of Oxford, St. Catherie's College, UK 2006
- B.A. in History magna cum laude, Connecticut College, 2007
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 2010
- Admitted to The Florida Bar: 2011
- Admissions to Federal Courts: United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida